Professional Hair Pigmentation Procedure
At HD Studio, we offer our clients scalp micropigmentation service, the latest and cutting-edge treatment for thinning hair and bald patches. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality scalp micro pigmentation services. The result is a remarkably authentic and natural hairline, customized to harmonize seamlessly with your individual hair color, skin tone, and personal style. If you’re dealing with hair loss or bald patches, it can be a frustrating and confidence-damaging experience. While there are numerous hair restoration solutions on the market, not all of them are suitable for everyone. However, scalp micropigmentation in Dubai brings a highly effective remedy for hair loss. In addition to this, we also offer other semi-permanent makeup treatments including microblading services and permanent makeup eyeliner. Contact HD Studio to get more information!
How it Works?
Micropigmentation is a simple process that involves the use of a small tattoo needle to infuse pigment into the scalp. The technique involves creating an illusion of hair follicles by administering the pigment in a sequence of small dots. The technician will then create a customized hairline that suits your face shape and hair color.
Typically, the treatment consists of a series of two to three sessions, spaced a few weeks apart, to attain the desired outcomes. In the initial session, our skilled technician meticulously crafts the hairline and enhances scalp density. In the following sessions, they will add more pigment to get the desired depth and intensity of color.
The technician will use a topical anesthetic to numb the scalp, so you do not feel uncomfortable during the micropigmentation hair procedure. There may be some minor redness or swelling, but this will subside within a day or two. If you are seeking the look of thicker and voluminous hair, type scalp micropigmentation near me and get in touch with HD Studio experts today!
Advantages of Scalp Pigmentation
- Unlike hair transplant surgery, hair pigmentation is a non-invasive procedure that does not require any incisions or cuts. This means there is no risk of scarring, bleeding, or infection.
- It provides immediate results, and patients can see the effects of the treatment almost instantly.
- The procedure requires little to no maintenance, making it an ideal option for people who lead busy lives. It does not require special shampoos or hair care products, and the results also last longer.
- The scalp micropigmentation cost compared to hair transplant surgery is much less, which can cost thousands of dollars. In addition, the maintenance costs are minimal, which makes it a more affordable solution in the long run.
- There are no restrictions on the type or length of hair that can be treated with scalp pigmentation. It can be used on any hair type, including straight, curly, or afro-textured hair.
- Scalp micropigmentation with hair transplant surgery can work very well as it can help create the appearance of fuller hair by filling in any gaps or areas of thinning that may not have been fully addressed by the transplant procedure.
To promote optimal healing and long-term results after a micropigmentation tattoo procedure, it is imperative to do the following.
- To minimize the chances of infection and prevent the pigment from being disrupted, it is advisable to refrain from touching the area for the initial five days after the procedure. It’s also advised to abstain from washing the scalp for three days to allow the pigments to settle into the skin. After this time, it’s safe to wash your hair with preferably a gentle, unscented shampoo.
- Avoid exposing the scalp to direct sunlight and protect it with a hat when outside for two weeks. It’s also recommended to refrain from swimming or soaking in water for two weeks to prevent the pigments from fading.
- Refrain from vigorous exercise for at least one week after to avoid sweating and rubbing the scalp, which may cause irritation.
- Additionally, avoid using hair products, such as hairspray or gel, for at least two weeks after the procedure, as these may cause the pigments to fade or cause irritation. Also, be gentle when brushing or combing the treated areas.