Experts in Ombre Brows
HD Studio offers the most skilled professionals for ombre powder brows in Dubai. Using dots of pigment, the semi-permanent ombre powdered brows technique gives the illusion of thicker, powder-filled brows. This cutting-edge technology uses a particular shading method to generate a textural effect to produce ombre brows that look smooth, feathery, and natural-looking. This technique also works well on oily skin, where it is frequently more difficult to maintain precise, sharp hair strokes. This is ideal for those who prefer fine, slender eyebrows and for boosting consistency, thorough brow restructuring, and adjustments. Ombre brows, as opposed to microblading, are devised by a machine. In addition to this semi-permanent makeup treatment, we also offer hair pigmentation and cosmetic tattoo eyeliner at HD Studio.
Benefits of Ombre Powder Brows
All skin types can benefit from powdered eyebrows (oily, normal, dry skin). They’ll last longer and give brows a sharper, more dramatic, and enhanced appearance. Depending on the style you choose, it will vary. Instead of searching for ombre powder brows near me, contact HD Studio.
- Fairly Low Invasion
- Reduced Bleeding and Pain
- Long Lasting
- Suitable For All Skin Types
- Appears Natural
Pre and Post care Instructions for Powdered Brows Dubai
- Avoid sunbathing and exercise the day before surgery.
- Avoid waxing on the face or that area, as well as chemical treatments, facials, and Botox (at least two weeks prior).
- Avoid consuming any fish oil, aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, or other similar drugs for at least a few days before to the surgery (your consultant will give you a list).
- The day before the procedure, abstain from alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
- Avoid touching, scratching, or itching the treated area.
- Use buds to gently apply and clean the treated area as your consultant recommends.
- Do not apply any makeup, ointment, or cream that the experts have not recommended to avoid infection.
- No sun exposure, tanning, or any physical effort that may lead to sweating profusely.
- The post-care is usually up to two weeks, or as suggested by your beautician; after that, you may step out with sunblock to avoid fading of the color.