Permanent Makeup Eyeliner with HD Studio
We provide expert cosmetic tattoo eyeliner at the HD studio in Dubai. The most realistic eyeliner technique, permanent eyeliner Dubai or lash liner, produces a lash line that looks sleek and is enhanced. It offers variations of all eyeliner tattoo effects. HD Studio has a talented team of competent cosmetic tattoo artists renowned for their accuracy and commitment to a well-natural appearance. They can also alter it to the client’s preferences and provide features like a baby lining. With semi-permanent eyeliner, you may enhance your eyes and change your appearance. Get a permanent eyeliner tattoo, and you’ll look stunning every second of the day! The HD Studio is recognized for its cosmetic eyeliner tattoos in Dubai and only employs the best inks and technology to give you stunning results. Apart from this, we also offer a range of services for permanent makeup in Dubai that include microshading eyebrows and scalp pigmentation service.
Why Cosmetic Tattoo Eyeliner
Permanent eyeliner tattoos can add a bold or delicate definition to the eyes, regarded as one of the most attractive characteristics of the human face. It accentuates your inherent beauty and is tailored to your face. Women with vision impairment, sensitivities, busy lives, sparse lashes, or who don’t want to deal with the inconvenience of applying eyeliner every day can consider getting an eyeliner tattoo. Modern procedures involve little to no pain, little to no swelling, and no recovery time.
Precautions to be taken For Eyeliner Tattoo Dubai
Before the Cosmetic Tattoo Eyeliner
- Avoid wearing contact lenses, eye makeup, or artificial lashes.
- Change your appointment time if you have an eye infection.
- Avoid exercising and tanning on the day of the operation.
- At least a few days before the procedure, refrain from ingesting any fish oil, aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, or other similar substances (your consultant will give you a list)
- Refrain from drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages the day before the procedure.
Post Procedure Precautions
- Avoid putting lotion, cosmetics, or other products on your eyes.
- Stay away from water, or do not run water over the eyes for at least a week.