Semi Permanent Eyebrows
At HD Studio, get semi-permanent brows or permanent makeup eyebrows with the emergence of newer and more sophisticated eyebrow enhancement techniques. As a top semi-permanent makeup studio in Dubai, our talented artists combine the techniques for eyebrows—microblading and powder brows—to give you the perfect natural look. You may create the appearance of an ombre look with pixelated and delicate microshading with the combination brow technique. Apart from this, we also offer a range of other services including scalp micropigmentation with hair and eyeliner tattoo in Dubai.
Understanding Combo Brow – Semi Permanent Eyebrows Dubai
Combination eyebrows, also known as eyebrow tattoos or combo eyebrows, are gaining popularity. For those who desire their brows to be precisely formed, slim, and appear natural, the combined eyebrow tattoo procedure—which combines the two types of microblading and powder brow—delivers denser, softer, more enhanced brows that don’t need additional filling in.
Why Powder Brows Dubai
The shading method can give the appearance that your brows are fuller while yet looking natural. This treatment has a lot to offer patients who go through face hair loss or have patchy hair. The combo brow, semi permanent eyebrow makeup method is very helpful for people with fading and uneven eyebrows. This problem cannot be solved by one method alone. They are also ideal for people who want microblading but have oily skin. Hair strokes tend to blur on oily skin. Consequently, adding shade will make them look better. With microblading, semi-permanent powder brows (shading) typically last longer.
Semi Permanent Makeup Eyebrows Duration
Combination brows are created using both traditional and automated methods that inject pigment into your skin. Due to their natural origin and shorter-lasting nature than conventional tattoo ink, the stains eventually fade. They endure between one and three years.
Prep and Precautions for Semi Permanent Makeup Dubai
Before Your Session
- Avoid exercising and tanning on the day before the treatment.
- Avoid chemical treatments, facials, Botox (two weeks before), or waxing on the face or that region.
- At least a few days before the procedure, refrain from ingesting any fish oil, aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, or other similar substances (your consultant will give you a list)
- Refrain from drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages the day before the procedure.
- keep water away from the treated area.
- Always wash and sterilize your hands before applying ointment with a cotton bud or swab. You must be cautious and use a small amount of lotion because your skin is still delicate and requires mending.
- Except when applying ointment, avoid touching your brows.
- To prevent scarring, refrain from itching or removing scabs firmly.
- Avoid sunbathing in the sun and direct sunlight to prevent color fading.